Eleven years on from the beginnings of procurement reform, Scotland remains a leader in this field with Procurex Scotland 2018 and its associated events among the major highlights within the annual procurement calendar – supporting innovation, education, collaboration and celebration over a single dedicated day.
The Scottish Government Procurement Workplan 2017 – 2021 shows a continued focus on delivering better public services, in order to create a Scotland that is fair, sustainable and prosperous. Procurement plays a vital role in the areas highlighted in the Workplan – sustainability, efficiency & collaboration, people & capability, savings & benefit and access.
Procurex Scotland 2018, supported by Scottish Government and the Centres of Expertise and other leading procurement organisations, will provide a range of interactive event features designed around the Workplan including:
- Buyer and Supplier Skills Development Zones
- Scottish Government 14th National Procurement Conference
- Procurement Excellence Live Stage
- Product Showcase Exhibition
- Scottish Government Procurement Pavilion
- Procurement People of Tomorrow
- Scottish Government eCommerce Zone
- Market Engagement Hub
You can participate as a sponsor, exhibitor or delegate – click the relevant links on the right to find out more information.