Procurex Scotland 2018 is Scotland’s largest procurement event, bringing together key organisations from across this £11 billion market place for a day of innovation, collaboration and education.
Procurex Scotland 2018, officially supported by the Scottish Government and Centres of Expertise, provides an opportunity for all organisations – from micro SMEs to large blue chip companies, existing or aspiring framework suppliers – to engage with buyers from this lucrative marketplace. It provides an excellent platform to present your productions and solutions, and grow your market share.
New stats released from Scottish Government show that 99% of all invoices are paid within 10 days, getting cash into the economy as quickly as possible, and over £250 million of contracts in the last year were won by SME organisations. Can your organisation really afford to miss out?
Key benefits of exhibiting at Procurex Scotland include:
- Generate new sales leads and connect with existing customers
- Network with over 1500 delegates in attendance
- Meet with buyer representation from all public sector areas – Local & Central Government, Health, Education, Housing and Emergency Services
- Brand awareness and competitive advantage – stand out!
- Showcase innovative and cost saving products or solutions to help the Scottish public sector marketplace
To discuss how your organisation can benefit from exhibiting at Procurex Scotland 2018, please call 0845 270 7066* or email email@example.com.
* Please note that calls cost 2p per minute plus your company access charge which varies between providers.