Procurex South Live 2017 will take place on 20 April 2017 at Olympia, London.
London W14 8UX
Opening times: 08.30 – 16.00
Olympia London is an iconic venue in the west end of London. It is easily accessible via all main transport networks.
London Overground – Kensington (Olympia) is on the London Overground network. It’s one stop from Shepherd’s Bush (Central Line) or West Brompton (District Line). The venue is next to the station.
- Central Line – change at Shepherd’s Bush for a 2 minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia).
- Piccadilly Line – Baron’s Court is a 9 minute walk away from Olympia, London.
- Hammersmith & City Line – Hammersmith Station is a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
- Circle Line – High Street Kensington is a 4 minute bus ride or 12 minute walk away.
- Hammersmith Station is a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
The following buses all stop within a very short walking distance of the venue:
- 9 – runs to and from Aldwych and Hammersmith
- 10 – runs to and from Kings Cross and Hammersmith
- 27 – runs to and from Chalk Farm and Turnham Green
- 28 – runs to and from Kensal Rise and Wandsworth
- 49 – runs to and from White City and Clapham Junction
- 391 – runs to and from Fulham and Richmond.
Please note that it is cheaper and easier to travel to the venue by public transport. For directions to the venue, please use the postcode W14 8UX. The cost for parking will depend on vehicle size and length of stay.