With the role of procurement and supply increasingly becoming more strategic the need for future leaders in the profession to be commercially aware, and understand the necessity to be able to market the value of the function at all levels intensifies. Through the use of targeted innovate marketing and the power of leaders that are self-aware and collaborative this session shows how you can expand the influence of procurement and supply.
Our values lie at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do, how do make sure that we and others can truly see these values in action through our leadership - bringing these values to life in the way we behave, the decisions we make and outcomes we deliver.
• Creating a sustainable legacy for our profession with procurement a career of choice – A Scottish case study
• Understand key enablers and challenges in getting procurement in to schools
• Building and actively supporting pathways in to our profession
• Growing a community of practice for apprentices and graduates
• What can be borrowed, stolen or leveraged to get things started!
• What is a negotiation & why do we negotiate?
• Understanding the context of the negotiation.
• Getting inside their head.
During this workshop, you will learn:
• The key insights on how social media can drive innovation and efficiency within
an organisation and across supply chains
• The key ways procurement professionals could and should be using social
media in their day-to-day roles
• Some real-world examples of how social media is being used effectively and
some tips on best practice for using these platforms